1. Your PAN card.
2. Your Aadhaar. (if you don't want to use your Aadhaar, you can still open your account via the offline route)
3. To complete the eSign process, you will have to authenticate it with an OTP. So, make sure you have the number linked to your Aadhaar handy. If not, you will not be able to complete the process. If the number linked to your Aadhaar is inactive, or if you don’t have any number linked, then you can visit your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it updated.
4. Cancelled cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account -If your cheque is not personalized then the bank statement you upload should have both the IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If not then your application will be rejected. The bank statement has to be self-attested.
5. A photo or scanned copy of your signature proof will be required to be uploaded.
6. Income proof -It is mandatory to submit income proof if you wish to trade in Futures and options – Commodity. You can submit one of the below documents.
- IT acknowledgement copy
- 6-month Bank statement
- Latest salary slip
- Demat holding statement, or
A CA certifying your net worth